Posted: April 9, 2021
A candidate (student) must:
• Be a resident of New Brunswick or a First Nation community in New Brunswick;
• Be eligible to work in Canada;
• NOT be an immediate family member (spouse, children, parent, brother or sister) of the employer;
• Be a full-time student (high school - grade 12 only, university or college) in the current academic year of 2020/2021, and
• Be attending a post-secondary institution full-time in the fall of 2021 (university or college).
Steps for Students wanting to apply for SEED funded positions
1. Research job opportunities in the Employer Directory on www.NBSEED.ca beginning March 15, 2021.
2. Directly apply for jobs through the employer using the contact information on the job posting in the Employer Directory and go through the employers’ recruitment process to ensure a successful work placement.
3. The hiring decision rests with the employer.
This program provides students with employment opportunities during the summer break. The maximum length of a SEED summer placement is 12 weeks. In order to be considered for placements, students must apply directly to employers who have been approved for SEED summer funding. Employers approved for funding are listed in the Employer Directory at www.NBSEED.ca .
For more information on SEED refer to the government of NB website: